Friday, December 16, 2011

Katie Loves the Red Messenger

Yesterday, I got a morning text from a friend: Katie Holmes is wearing your red messenger on JustJared.com! It turns out that she's been all over the celebrity sites the past couple of days wearing it. It is soo great on her warm-weather-winter, New York attire! I love it. We don't know where she got it, but we have a sneaking suspicion that it was the Steven Alan store in Tribeca where she frequently shops. 
Even cooler that she bought it retail! Thanks Katie, you're cute.

 From here
 Out at night from here

 Shopping with Suri from here
 In Tribeca from here
From here

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better fire up the factory for plenty of red messengers! It really looks great on her, so cheery too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
The black one is been on my wish list forever, but I just got the Reserve21 clutch so probably next year!

Megan Taylor said...

Wow! Clearly, she's got great taste!

Deb Kaplan said...

I wonder if when that messenger was little it ever thought, "One day I'm going to go on a date with Tom Cruise"...

Clare Vivier said...

@dkap hahaha
@ others, thank you!

Heather Taylor said...

perfection!

D said...

Well happy holidays to u,lol..from the not do cold mpls;)

Rachel said...

I saw that yesterday! I knew it had to be yours. I love that color.

MakeMeSlimPlease said...

It's not in my budget right now but I'm making this my 20 pound loss reward. I hope this gorgeous bag sticks around and not get sold out by then!!!

marta s said...

I saw Katie with this bag and thought... Wow! This looks like Claire Vivier messenger I just ordered from your website (but in navy)! This bag's popularity will skyrocket now! Thank you for such a great design Claire! Still waiting to receive mine in Canada.

didith said...

I love your bag Clare, the leather smells so good. I got the red one too. Maybe you have it here somewhere but can you please let me know how to take care of the bags, like how to remove the stains or dirt. Thanks!

Jessica said...

What an amazing compliment! Congrats! I hope you see your sales spike in the new year for the lovely bag!